The widget is designed to enable/disable mobile network data transfer (mobile traffic control).
For Android 5.0 enable/disable mobile data is not supported!
Tested only for phones with one SIM-card!
• displaying the mobile network type (depending on the device and SIM-card);
• indication of the GSM signal strength;
• displaying direction of the IP PPP traffic (sending and/or receiving);
• indication of when the unit is roaming;
• ability to change the border color of the widget (at installation);
• ability to change the horizontal size (for Android 3.1 and above).
Data transfer via the mobile network depends on the connection state of the Wi-Fi adapter and conditions of your mobile operator. Recommended for use jointly with "Wi-Fi Info" widget, which contains the indicator "network availability".
Added the ability to change the border color of the widget.