• WINNER of WHITE HOUSE AWARD! •
The White House Behavioral Health Patient Empowerment Challenge award was presented to Hazelden for its Field Guide to Life app that provides crucial first-year support to people newly recovering from addiction.
• Listed in Top Ten Book Apps (paid category) Jan 2012 —Media Bistro
• “Wow, as a recovering person and addiction counselor I am blown away. This has the potential to be a wonderful tool and seems very affordable...Mazel Tov to the brains behind this idea.” —Reviewer, AddictionPro.com
• “Vital for those needing additional support and guidance ...” —Laptop magazine
• “Helps those in recovery stay on their path with tools and inspiration on the go …” —appolicious advisor
• “For people new to recovery and the millions of people who wish to renew their recovery.” —Yahoo News
Designed for those new to—or looking to renew—their recovery from alcohol or other drugs, the Field Guide to Life app applies research-proven practices and Twelve Step tools to engage you in the stages of recovery.
Field Guide to Life includes sharable daily messages, a 12 Step tool expansion, a new Stop Cravings tool, customizable home screen, and more. The New You all in one app for a full year of addiction recovery support. No in-app purchase required.
DAILY GUIDANCE AND INSPIRATION
Each day for one year receive a new message of guidance to support your recovery. Each message includes an activity to help you engage even further in your recovery journey and ends with an inspirational thought for the day. Save your favorites so that you can return to them later or share them with a friend.
Never miss your daily practice again. Chose a time of day to receive a reminder with a teaser of each day’s motivational message.
Watch video clips featuring recovery experts and others in the Fellowship sharing advice and knowledge. Each video is meant to challenge you by focusing on an activity that drives positive change.
Enter your sober birthday and view your sober stats at any time to monitor the days, hours, minutes, and seconds that you’ve been in recovery.
STOP CRAVINGS. STAY MOTIVATED.
Combat cravings and stay focused on your goals by uploading and storing up to five images of friends, family members, passions, and aspirations with small captions that you can view anytime to remind you of what keeps you motivated in your recovery.
PERSONAL PROGRESS TRACKER
A user-friendly Track My Day tool helps you track your biggest obstacles to successful recovery such as stress, anger, anxiety—and power-ups such as meditation, honesty, and exercise.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT SYSTEM
Designate key supporters like your sponsor to be alerted with the touch of an SOS button when you need help.
RELAPSE PREVENTION TOOL
Learn about preventing relapse and create personalized relapse prevention and response plans to help you stay on track.
• Bug fixes