If you use Deem through your company or travel agent, you’ll find our business travel and expense companion app to be fresh, fast and uncomplicated. You can view all your reservation details in one place. Flight alerts about delays, gate changes or cancellations keep you--and your day--on track. And best of all, you can now book air, hotel and car rental reservations on the go!
All of this travel activity conveniently syncs to your work calendar, keeping you organized and connected.
There’s more. You can quickly add images of receipts to your digital wallet, then effortlessly submit expense reports via Deem for review and approval. No more pockets full of crumpled receipts--just snap it and trash it. Managers can review and approve expense reports, ensuring company policies are being enforced and your employees are being reimbursed in timely fashion.
• Stay on top of gate changes, flight delays and cancellations
• Check in to your flight, usually 24 hours prior
• Get your mobile boarding pass (when available)
• Auto check-in for Southwest Airlines
• View all your upcoming reservations for flight, hotel, car rental, car service and airport parking details
• End-to-end flight, hotel and car booking capacity, optimized for mobility
• Seat map selection within the flight booking flow
• Trip Advisor ratings in hotel search results
• Fully integrates company preferences, policy and personalized travel preferences
• Upload images of business receipts directly to your digital wallet
• Approve or deny expense reports--from wherever you are--with a clear view of individual expenses and total claimed
• Sync your travel plans with your work calendar (Outlook, Exchange, Google, IBM Notes/Domino)
MAPS AND WEATHER
• View maps for the locations of your booked services and driving directions
• Current weather and 7-day forecasts for all your reservation locations
• Direct dial your travel agent should you need assistance
• Handy access to your company’s support numbers