Deploy and scale applications in seconds, without locking yourself into a single cloud.
Cloud Foundry is an open platform as a service, providing a choice of clouds, developer frameworks and application services. Initiated by VMware, with broad industry support, Cloud Foundry makes it faster and easier to build, test, deploy and scale applications. It is an open source project and is available through a variety of private cloud distributions and public cloud instances, including CloudFoundry.com.
This Android application allows you to monitor and control any Cloud Foundry compatible Cloud.
The code for this application is available on GitHub (https://github.com/cloudfoundry-samples/cloudfoundry-android), for anyone to see and contribute to!
Make sure to learn how to use this application at https://github.com/cloudfoundry-samples/cloudfoundry-android/wiki
Main features of the app include:
* See all your apps and services
* Start/Stop an app
* Change instances and memory settings
* Bind and Un-bind services
* See stats about your app instances
* Create new services
* View basic info about your cloud
* Use multiple accounts
* Use any Cloud Foundry compatible Cloud
* Two-pane layout for Tablets
* Version 1.0.3 fixes another bug in pre-HONEYCOMB devices, in app control screen and actually refreshes the menu (1.0.1 only prevented a crash)
* Version 1.0.1 fixes several incompatibilities with pre-HONEYCOMB devices, mainly in Target selection screen and app control screen