MobileNoter SE is one of the best note taking app that allows you to store, view and edit MS OneNote 2010 notebooks on your Android device. MobileNoter SE also has an integrated Dropbox, SkyDrive and MS Sharepoint sync functionality. Using it, you are able to sync your notes in one touch and you can do it anywhere and at any moment.
MobileNoter SE 4.4 allows you to:
• View and edit your notes in original OneNote format and layout
• Create new sections
• Add new pages
• Add images
• Work with handwriting notes (inks)
• Record audio notes
• Search through the notes
• Look through the tags summary
• Work with Password Protected sections
• Sync the app with Dropbox, SkyDrive and MS Sharepoint storages
• Add widgets to your home screen
Use MobileNoter to take your notes from Microsoft OneNote with you! This is the fastest and most convenient way to sync OneNote with your Android device!
- MobileNoter SE doesn’t support MS Office 2013 format yet. Format of the notebooks created or opened in MS Office Web Apps is being changed to MS Office 2013. This can cause sync issues with SkyDrive. You can still convert your notebooks to MS Office 2010 format. Please visit our blog at http://www.mobilenoter.com/Blog.
- MobileNoter SE is designed for MS OneNote 2010, there can be some problems with notebooks created with previous versions of MS OneNote.
- Do not use both MobileNoter SE and MobileNoter SE HD on the same device. This can cause unexpected results of the notebooks sync.
- We always recommend our users to backup OneNote files regularly especially when sharing them between several applications.
- OneNote file format detection
- Bullet lists improvements
- Autosave feature