mobilePDR® provides the most accurate FDA-regulated information on more than 2,400 prescription drugs and is FREE to all US-based MDs, DOs, Residents, NPs and PAs. (requires validation). Based on the latest PDR edition, mobilePDR provides weekly updates on the most commonly prescribed drugs – available at the palm of your hands.
// Features at a Glance
• Access FDA and PDR Drug Communications, including new drug alerts, approvals and recalls
• Comprehensive search (by manufacturer, brand/generic name, and therapeutic category)
• New drug labeling information
• Hundreds of full color drug images
• Drug summaries for concise, quick reading
• Full prescribing information, including:
- boxed warnings
- dosage & administration
- drug interactions
- side effects
- warnings and precautions
• and much more…
// About PDR Validation
PDR Network currently utilizes multiple source files for practitioner validation. If, for any reason, we are unable to validate a healthcare professional (i.e. physician, NP, PA) via these sources, the PDRN Customer Support team at 1-800-737-2577 can assist the end-user with validation. Depending on the user type, representatives can collect certain data attributes to confirm the status of the profession, or in some instances, request additional credentials for validation.
// About Omnio
This mobilePDR app will install your new resource into the Omnio app environment. You will need Omnio installed on your device to use this resource.
Omnio is a personalized, all-in-one clinical resource for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and Android devices.
This trusted resource was created in partnership with PDR Network, LLC.
• Support for Omnio 3 added
• Bugs fixed