MobileSheets is one of the first android based sheet music reader applications available on the market. It allows you to carry your entire sheet music (or guitar tablature) library with you wherever you go. It also enhances the experience by providing features that all musicians can appreciate - annotations, a built-in metronome, music playback from your library, wireless bluetooth pedal support, the ability to jump between pages with a single click, and bookmarking. The best part is being able to quickly find the songs you want in seconds. Setting up your sheet music library takes some initial work, but with a free companion application for your pc, typing in the data is a breeze.
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. Additionally, the free version places limitations on a few things. The following limits are in place:
- Only 8 songs are allowed in your library
- Only 2 link points per song
- Only 2 bookmarks per song
All other features are intact and identical to the paid version.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
- Complete redesign of the metronome engine to improve accuracy
- Added multiple metronome display modes (circle, glow, metronome)
- Fixed text annotations on devices running KitKat
- Tap twice on the recent button to clear the list
- Last selected annotation stamp sizes are now saved independently for each stamp
- Copied songs now properly copy the global zoom value (and other settings)
- Fixed crashes on the settings screen for devices running KitKat (4.4)
- Fixed various reported crashes