All brokers are not created equal. The mobileTWS for Android from Interactive Brokers provides electronic access to stocks, options, forex, futures and futures options on multiple market destinations worldwide. Get real-time streaming data and charts; transmit orders instantaneously or use the order ticket; monitor your trades and enjoy immediate access to your account balances and portfolio data wherever you go. And don't worry about the cost. Our SmartRoutingSM technology searches for the best price available at the time of your order and dynamically routes and re-routes all or parts of your order to achieve optimal execution. And for the fifth consecutive year, Interactive Brokers was ranked Lowest Cost Broker by Barron's magazine.
Not a customer yet? You can still access realtime forex quotes and alerts, run market scanners and view delayed market data for products around the world, all at no cost.
mobileTWS for Android features include:
* Access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
* BookTrader Trading Tool
* Real-time Market Scanners
* Real-time Alerts with email notification
* Delayed market data for non-subscribed tickers and non-IB customers
* Support for trading stocks, options, futures, futures options and forex worldwide
* The ability to route orders using IB's SmartRoutingTM technology, which searches for the best price and dynamically routes and re-routes all or part of your order to achieve optimal execution
* Quick access to trade reports, portfolio and account information
* Secure login through IB's Secure Login System
* Access to Daily IB Market Briefs
* Free customer support
Interactive Brokers member SIPC.
You can now select a specific exchange using the Exchange drop down selector when entering Option contracts, both from the Contracts entry screen and from the Option Chain. In previous releases of mobileTWS, Option contracts automatically used the SMART exchange.