MobiLock lets you turn your android smartphones or tablets into kiosk mode by locking down the default home screen. Kiosk mode allows the user of the phone/tablet to ONLY access apps that you have allowed. You can easily block access to Games, Browsing, installation of other apps, System settings and more. You are provided with a default password to change settings or ‘Exit’ the kiosk mode.
Please note that MobiLock is a free app used to demonstrate the capability of android kiosk lock-down. Please feel free to contact us with your requirements and we will be happy to help/customize.
- Locks down Android smartphones and tablets into kiosk mode
- Blocks user from accessing apps other than the ones you have authorized.
- Block user from playing games and browsing
- Block user from changing System Settings
- You (the Admin of the device) can unlock/exit the kiosk mode on the device with a password
- Ability to set custom wallpaper in the MobiLock Home screen
Areas of use:
- Digital Signages
- Tablets and smartphones for field force
- Tablets at school/university
- School/University Kiosk solutions
- Retails/Entertainment/Hospital/enterprise kiosk solutions
- Custom solutions (ContactUs - [email protected]
If you find any issue or bug with the app, please let us know we'll ensure that it gets fixed.
- Fixed updating apps from SD card in offline mode (while MobiLock is running)
- Fixed Immersive Mode issue (status bar was still visible)
- Fixed incoming/outgoing Call issue (phone app used to go in background even if it was allowed)
- Fixed an issue with Lenovo Yoga tablets where the apps grid were not refreshing even if the list was modified from Settings --> Manage Apps
- Allowed Apps should maintain their state even if they go in background