IMPORTANT: In the last update, a NEW NOTIFICATION ICON WAS ADDED FOR STABILITY. We are working on finding a way to retain the stability without the icon, but please be aware that THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE.
What is your phone doing behind your back?
Maybe it’s time you stop wondering.
Look no further for your Android Firewall.
With Mobiwol you can -
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
with No ROOT access required!
Regain control of your mobile device and what is being accessed and shared with the world.
**NO** ROOT REQUIRED!!
Automatic launch on device start up
Automatically identifies applications currently installed on your mobile device
Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
Allow/Block, on a per-application basis
Disable background activity for selected apps
Get full data usage visibility
Simplified Android Security
Why does Mobiwol show as if using a VPN connection?
This is superficial. We've used technology available to us from within the VPN packaging module offered by Android to be able to gain visibility to your applications' network activities. However, no actual VPN connection is being made, no data is being sent externally by our application, and we do not tamper with the security of your personal data, so you can continue using your apps with peace of mind, and confidence that you will not end up with a higher than usual data bill at the end of the month.
* Fixed compatibility with Android 5.0 Lollipop
* Fixed WiFi and Firewall Loop issues (result - new Mobiwol icon in Notification bar)
* Fixed Database access crash and Database error issues
* Fixed Application crash bugs
* Added Lollipop foreground app support
What is not fixed in this version?
* Data Usage screen bugs