Accept credit cards anywhere … for less. Begin processing credit card payments right through your Android phone or tablet without paying additional set-up, monthly service, gateway or transaction fees. In order to use Mobuyle, a Heartland merchant account is required.
Get the first truly comprehensive mobile payment solution developed by a payments processor. Get Mobuyle.
• Secure – All transaction data is encrypted as swiped and passed to Heartland for authorization, so sensitive card data is never stored on your mobile device or transmitted in the clear.
• Cost-Effective –Get everything you need from one source with no middlemen, outside gateways or third party providers to increase your costs.
• Reliable – Accept payments even when you’re in areas without Wi-Fi access or cellular service.
• Comprehensive – Process card present, card not present, key entry, mail order, telephone order, voice authorization and other transaction types properly, minimizing time and cost while eliminating aggravation.
*** FEATURES ***
• Accept payments via secure card swipe or keyed entry
• Process all major credit cards, corporate cards and gift cards
• Customizable email receipts for your customers
• Optional portable Bluetooth receipt printer
• Access detailed reports on the phone or tablet and through the Heartland Merchant Center
• Electronic signature capture
• Add photos of purchased goods
• Record location of purchases
• Live customer support available 24/7/365
• Dedicated local service representative
*** GETTING STARTED ***
Getting started is easy. Just download the free Mobuyle Retail App and contact Heartland to setup a merchant account and obtain your Mobuyle Encrypting Reader.
Learn more at HeartlandPaymentSystems.com/Mobuyle or email [email protected]
What’s New in Version 4.2
• Support for the Blue Bamboo P25i-M – The P25i-M from Blue Bamboo is a combination magnetic swipe reader and receipt printer. This equipment option gives merchants a lower cost alternative than if they bought the two separate devices.
• Support for Samsung Android 4.2.2 OS – Corrects a problem encountered with Samsung devices running the new Android OS 4.2.2, when entering data into a field on the Credit Sale screen.