Modbus TCP & TCP/RTU Client for Android based phone or tablet.
Advanced version of this app (Modbus Monitor Advanced) is available on Google Play with many more features and latest updates. Such as Built-in Modbus TCP Master and Server, Modbus TCP Sensors Server, and More.
- Multi-threaded Android Modbus TCP Master/Client
- Full Protocol Address Range
- FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4
- FC5, FC6, FC15, FC16, Auto (Paid/Advanced Version Only)
- Modbus TCP and UDP protocols (Modbus TCP, RTU/TCP, UDP, RTU/UDP) (Advanced Version Only)
- Easy conversion from Bipolar or Unipolar ADC value from PLC (Advanced Version Only)
- Packet Sniffer (See Transmit and Receive Packets from your device (Advanced Version Only)
- Talk to Multiple IP Addresses ( Advanced Version Only)
- Import and export from Email (Gmail, Android Email, Yahoo!, MailDroid, K-9, Aqua Mail, etc)
- Write single and multiple Coils and Registers (Advanced Version Only)
- Write Auto-pick Function code (Advanced Version Only)
- Write Data in Unsigned, Signed, Hex, Binary, Long, Double, Float, String, and BCD format (Advanced Version Only)
- Writing option with Toggle Auto-Bit Toggle or Auto Increment on Number formats (Advanced Version Only)
- Mix Modbus TCP/RTU with standard Modbus TCP polls in the same list. ( Advanced Version Only)
- Import and export list in common CSV format (Advanced Version Only)
- Advanced Test utility features ( Collect Interval, Inter-Packet Delay, Link-Timeout, TX/RX Counts)
- Data conversion (Hex, String, Long, Double, Float, and BCD)
- Statistics on Analog Values ( min, max, average)
- Easy list management ( long tap copy, paste, add, remove, delete)
This Android app blends the features of Test utility, SCADA, and Statistics (Min/Average/Max). Advanced Test Utility features allow defining your own Inter-Packet time delays, Interval, Link-Timeouts, showing multiple Registers per List Item, Packets Transmit, and Packets Receive counts. Use this advanced features to qualify your slow servers or troubleshoot your devices’ performance issues.
Easy SCADA features changes color showing good or bad data status as well as rich set of data conversions such as Hex, String, Long, Double, Float, and BCD. Easy to Add, Remove, and Modify List items by long-tap on any list item.
Please provide comments and ratings that are useful to others. Email any issues to [email protected]
www.ModbusMonitor.com contains online form in “Feeback” section for those who are interested providing feedback or feature request.
> Fixed Copy and Paste List Item issue
> Defaults values on "Add" item for easy entry
> Disabled "IP Address" entry when adding monitoring point to avoid confusion (only Advanced Version supports that feature).