Modbus TCP & TCP/RTU Client for Android based phone or tablet.
Advanced version of this app (Modbus Monitor Advanced) is available on Google Play with more advanced features such as Modbus TCP Master & Server, Modbus TCP Sensors Server, Bluetooth, USB-OTG Serial Ports, Enron/Denials Protocol, and more.
- Multi-threaded Android Modbus TCP Master/Client
- Full Protocol Address Range
- FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4
- FC5, FC6, FC15, FC16, Auto (Paid/Advanced Version Only)
- Simple 6 Digit Address input (Advanced Version)
- USB-OTG Serial Port (RS232, RS422, RS485), Modbus Serial RTU, Serial ASCII, Enron/Denials (Advanced Version)
- Bluetooth Serial Port, Modbus Serial RTU, Serial ASCII (Advanced Version Only)
- Modbus TCP and UDP protocols (Modbus TCP, RTU/TCP, UDP, RTU/UDP, Enron/Denials) (Advanced Version)
- Packet Sniffer (See Transmit and Receive Packets from your device (Advanced Version)
- Talk to Multiple IP Addresses ( Advanced Version Only)
- Import and export from Email in CSV (Gmail, Android Email, Yahoo!, MailDroid, K-9, Aqua Mail, etc)
- Write single and multiple Coils and Registers (Advanced Version Only)
- Write Data in Unsigned, Signed, Hex, Binary, Long, Double, Float, String, and BCD format (Advanced Version)
-Languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian and Chinese (Advanced Version)
- Advanced Test utility features ( Collect Interval, Inter-Packet Delay, Link-Timeout, TX/RX Counts)
- Data conversion (Hex, String, Long, Double, Float, UINT32, and BCD)
- Statistics on Analog Values ( min, max, average)
- Easy list management ( long tap copy, paste, add, remove, delete)
- RS485 Auto Echo Cancel, RTS Toggle, Delay, Polarity (Advanced Version)
Easy SCADA features changes color showing good or bad data status as well as rich set of data conversions such as Hex, String, Long, Double, Float, and BCD. Easy to Add, Remove, and Modify List items by long-tap on any list item.
Please provide comments and ratings that are useful to others. Email any issues to [email protected]
www.ModbusMonitor.com contains online form in “Feedback” section for those who are interested providing feedback or feature request.
> Fixed Copy and Paste List Item issue
> Defaults values on "Add" item for easy entry
> Disabled "IP Address" entry when adding monitoring point to avoid confusion (only Advanced Version supports that feature).