ModelAN3DPro is a simple application for creating 3D images. Create easy 3d scenes with your photos and share with your contacts in 3D!. You can easy load photos from your phone and transform into 3d objects (like virtual photo frame).
ModelAN3D Pro features:
- Native 3D visualization on phones like HTC EVO 3D, LG Optimus 3d and Sharp Aquos 3D.
- 3D visualization with Cardboard (static visualization), with ANY device even if it's not compatible with Cardboard.
- 3D visualization with Red-Blue glasses.
- Import OBJ and texture files: predefined *.obj and *.png files to import Minecraft rig and skins.
- Save projects.
- Share screen shots.
- Create mosaic or grid objects with simple objects. You can modify color, scale, position of each object in the grid using a texture (selected from picture). See our Pinterest page to view some examples: https://es.pinterest.com/modelan3d
- Create photo collage wizard to make animated 3d scene with your favorite pictures. You can share many photos with your friends with a very small size (5 photos - Video recording (animated GIF) of your scenes.
- Creation of Wigglegram (animated GIF) of your scenes.
- Insert video tool: insert videos from your phone into 3d scene.
- Configuration of 3d view: axis visualization, ground plane select texture (predefined texture, custom texture, plain color), activate/desactivate shadows and reflexions.
- Access to OBJ files (Wavefront .obj standard format) within the SD card (with vertex, face indexes, normals, etc).
- Share project with ModelAN3D free version users (sending one project file).
- Load designs from the project manager.
- Up to 10 different fonts for text objects.
- AUGMENTED REALITY VIEW: Select “AR View” option from menu, and will see your 3D world in front of you!!!. You will need to print a pattern on a sheet, you can download it from the following address: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9uXgZq-KIseWkdjMm5TSDFsWDA
Please, report any error or suggestion to [email protected]
-- NOTE --
This part of the app is powered by Vuforia(™) from Qualcomm, which requires users to read and accept an EULA (End-User License Agreement) that allows NON-PERSONAL data (device's model, OS version, etc.) to be collected by Qualcomm to enhance its products and services for users.
To make possible Augmented Reality of Vuforia works, I need to add the following permissions:
The purpose of this is to allow the Vuforia SDK to access the camera and enable Internet connectivity. Connection is needed to download device specific optimization parameters and to upload anonymous usage data.
v3.3.5 -> Corrected texture problems with Minecraft skins. Optimized view for hight density terminals. Problems with augmented view with Vuforia : try disabling connectivity (turn 3G/4D data off and Wifi off).
v3.3.4 -> Cardboard fix errors.
v3.3.2 -> Cardboard real view working!!!!. Please, report any problem to [email protected]
Need mobile with Gyroscope.
v3.3.1 -> Fix bug in AR view (group objects like text with invalid rotation).