ModelAN3DPro is a simple application for creating 3D images. Create easy 3d scenes with your photos and share with your contacts in 3D!. The scenes shared with Pro version can be opened with free ModelAN3D version. You can easy load photos from your phone and transform into 3d objects (like virtual photo frame), and view in real life with Augmented Reality view!.
ModelAN3D Pro includes all the features of the free version ModelAN3D, and more:
- Native 3D visualization on 3D phones like HTC EVO 3D, LG Optimus 3d and Sharp Aquos 3D.
- 3D visualization with Red-Blue glasses.
- Save projects.
- Share screen shots without watermark.
- Create photo collage wizard to make animated 3d scene with your favorite pictures. You can share many photos with your friends with a very small size (5 photos - Video recording (animated GIF) of your scenes.
- Creation of Wigglegram (animated GIF) of your scenes.
- Import OBJ and texture files.
- Insert video tool: insert videos from your phone or YouTube into 3d scene (only available for Android version >3.0).
- Configuration of 3d view: axis visualization, ground plane select texture (predefined texture, custom texture, plain color), activate/desactivate shadows and reflexions.
- Access to OBJ files (Wavefront .obj standard format) within the SD card (with vertex, face indexes, normals, etc).
- Share project with ModelAN3D free version users (sending one project file).
- Load designs from the project manager.
- Limit of 500 points for the creation of elements of rotation and extrusion (the free version only allows 50).
- Up to 10 different fonts for text objects.
- AUGMENTED REALITY VIEW: Select “AR View” option from menu, and will see your 3D world in front of you!!!. You will need to print a pattern on a sheet, you can download it from the following address: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9uXgZq-KIseWkdjMm5TSDFsWDA
- Compatible with 3d phones like LG Optimus 3d or HTC EVO 3D, view your world in real 3D!**
The features that are in development and will soon be available are:
- Video recording (mpg4).
- Multiple selection of items.
- Lightweight Tool cloned objects.
- New manager to design photo frames.
Please, report any error or suggestion to [email protected]
Tags: opengl, stereoscopic, parallax barrier, fps, triangles, benchmark, performance, GPU, 3D modelling, 3D modeling, CAD, design, designer, SketchUp, AR, animated GIFs, wigglegram, collage
-- NOTE --
This part of the app is powered by Vuforia(™) from Qualcomm, which requires users to read and accept an EULA (End-User License Agreement) that allows NON-PERSONAL data (device's model, OS version, etc.) to be collected by Qualcomm to enhance its products and services for users.
To make possible Augmented Reality of Vuforia works, I need to add the following permissions:
The purpose of this is to allow the Vuforia SDK to access the camera and enable Internet connectivity. Connection is needed to download device specific optimization parameters and to upload anonymous usage data.
v2.1.2-> New tool for save screen shots as PNG into device.
v2.1 -> Add new button in screen for pause/start GIF recording. View seconds remaining for a recording in real time.
v2.0.2 ->Fix bug visualization of tools in tablets.
v2.0.1->Fix bug with Vuforia AR. Some devices with Android 5.0.2 can have problems with Vuforia AR.
v2.0 -> Several bugs corrected. New tool for select options menu. New predefined vectors for extrude creating objects.