Allows you to playback some 8 / 16 bit computer music. Hear your favourite computer tunes on the go.
How to use
* Simple, copy your tunes on your sdcard / internal memory. Start Modo and browse to the directory and touch the file.
* To terminate the playback service, pause the music and hit the back button.
• Sleep timer
• Volume boost
• HVSC #61 songlength database builtin
• Transparent Wallpaper. You can choose an overlay color and alpha value.
• Zip file browsing (warning: requires more RAM, do not use on low memory situation as player is more prone to get killed because of bigger memory footprint).
• Tracker modules: MOD, XM, IT, S3M, MED (only MDD0/MDD1), OKT
• Commodore C64: SID, MUS
• Nintendo: GBS, NSF, NSFE, SPC, RSN
• Sega: GYM, VGM (no FM), VGZ
• Atari / Amstrad CPC / Spectrum / Spectrum TurboSound: SAP, AY, YM
• Msx / PC-Engine: KSS, HES
The playlists are stored in the internal storage of the phone. It is using SQLite3+ provided by each Android phone. Google cloud backup support is implemented, to activate go to Phone settings->Privacy/Backup->Backup up my data.
If your phone is rooted you can simply backup the app data by using e.g. Titanium Backup.
If you have questions you can contact me at [email protected]
Enjoy some nice tunes!
* Fixed problem with Interpolation mixer.
* As always, minor bug fixes.
* Added Chinese translation by SuperMarioX.
* Added Polish translation by Łukasz Wollnikowski
* New app icon by Jeffrey Rusnock.