This Mohr's Circle calculator for Android makes it easy to generate 2D and 3D Mohr's Circle for both stresses and strains.
Use on the job! Check your homework! Have fun!
- 2D Mohr's Circle.
- 3D Mohr's Circle.
- Strain rosette input with *any* gauge angles (new!).
- Convert between stress and strain, & 2D and 3D.
- Compute principal stresses and principal strains.
- Compute maximum shear stresses and strains.
- Determine the shear modulus (G), bulk modulus (K), and Lame's 1st constant from Young's modulus and Poisson's ratio.
- View tensor properties such as principal directions and von Mises stress.
- Strain rosette input
- Support for countries that use a comma decimal separator