MOKMOK is a high speed, time atack shooter.
You have only 180 seconds. Dodge enemy bullets, and destroy enemies!
Added in-game manual. Please read it!
* Instant Manual (There are in-game manual)
- An object drawn in this icon is player ship. A number at right top is score, and left top is remain time.
- Using left square (virtual stick) to move. You can also move by tilting your device(In default settings, this feature is off).
- When an enemy is in the center lock-on reticle (looks like green parentheses), the enemy will be locked.
- When you lock enemies, touch "SHOOT" button to launch missiles.
- Lock more enemies(max 6 at the same time), get more score.
- Pink objects are enemy bullets. When player ship is hit by this, you lost 30 seconds.
- You earn extra 20 seconds 50,000 and every 100,000 points.
- Slow motion is available during holding "SLOW" button, but cosumes much more time.
* Known Issues
- In some devices, such as HTC Desire and Xperia, multi touch does not works correctly, because of a hardware problem. Please release virtual stick when tap missile/slo-mo button, or use tilt move.
- This game is tested on old Snapdragon 1GHz device. I don't know this run well on any other (lower) spec devices.
- Please send bug reports and feedback to [email protected]
- remove ScoreLoop
- remove frame rate cap