Manage travel-related tax exposures and defend against audits with Monaeo.
Monaeo helps companies and individuals automatically log the number of days spent in different jurisdictions to better manage multi-location tax issues including: Payroll Withholding, Nexus/Permanent Establishment, Corporate Income Allocation, and Fin48.
Monaeo’s customers include more than 1,000 individuals and over 25 enterprise/corporate executive clients across the technology, software, media, transportation, and financial services sectors.
Please note: If you require Monaeo for ENTERPRISE USE (such as logging locations for Payroll Withholding, Nexus, Local Tax Accounting, Fin48 or Corporate Income Allocation) please contact Monaeo support to set up your account.
If you require Monaeo for PERSONAL USE (such as logging days for Residency or Personal Income Allocation), you can sign up on Monaeo’s website to get your log-in credentials.
HOW MONAEO WORKS
Monaeo provides an easy way for travelers to automatically log their trips on the mobile device of their choice (phone, tablet or laptop). The app runs in the background to help you automatically and securely determine the number of days spent in different tax jurisdictions. This travel data is then reported at an aggregate-level, as a percentage of time spent in various states and/or countries.
* Timely and accurate data helps you and/or your company improve compliance on an ongoing basis
* Early alerts help you plan travel to avoid unnecessary exposures or penalties
* Hard data helps protect you in case of an audit
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Monaeo has carefully designed their solution to ensure the highest levels of individual privacy and security:
* Users own their data and control all access to it
* We only access information absolutely needed for compliance
* We use bank-grade security to protect your data
* Available on iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPod
* OS 7.0 and above
Monaeo Support: [email protected]
- Re-branded the app to match our new design!
- Custom user activities and explainer changes
- Bug fixes and code improvements
- Dashboard adjustments