Money Manager Ex for Android is an port of the PC/Desktop personal finance application, currently available for Windows, Mac OSX and LINUX. It maintains the best features of its sisters' Desktop applications, while adding mobility and synchronization.
▪ Maintain checking accounts and monitor transactions
▪ Manage your expenses and your incomes directly from your smartphone. Then, when you are back home you will be able to verify your reports directly on the PC.
▪ Monitor expenses and incomes for week, month, year, even for category and payee.
▪ Reminders for recurring transactions
▪ Manage accounts, categories and subcategories, payees and currencies
▪ Synchronize data via Dropbox (native). To sync with other system you can use apps same as FolderSync and save database into sd card
▪ Reports: Income Vs. Expenses, Categories and Payees
▪ Budget monitoring in the desktop version.
▪ Search Transaction
▪ International localization (Chinese, Czech, English, French, Italian, Portoguese, Spanish, Russian, more to come)
▪ Get along well with Android themes
▪ Easy to use, essential, intuitive, smooth
☆ Dashclock integration
☆ Balance reporting widget
to keep track of your spending every day
☆ Account summary widget
to keep track of you accounts' balance every day
☆ New Transaction
to enter a new transaction directly from the launcher
★ Synchronize with the desktop version
to natively synchronize with Dropbox. To synchronize with Sugarsync, Drive, Box.net, Wuala, FTP, etc... we suggest to use a native application or a generic synchronize application like FolderSync. Synchronize your database (mmb) from any folder and link it to Android Money Manager Ex.
☆ If you want to join our translation team: https://crowdin.net/project/android-money-manager-ex and sign in.
Gmail: [email protected]
G+ Community: http://goo.gl/R693Ih
★ Android Money Manager Ex is provided free. If this application is to your liking, you can support the development team with a donation using in-app billing
☆ For any suggestion feel free to contact us by email
☆ For any bug or problem please check the official issue tracker at https://code.google.com/p/android-money-manager-ex/issues/list, and eventually enter a Defect report. We will keep you up to date with the latest bug fixes.
★ Desktop version of the application is currently free, open-source, cross-platform. Is it developed by CodeLathe for Windows, Linux, Mac OSX.
★ The application is distributed under GPLv2 license
Version 1.4.12 (August 10, 2014)
- Fixed problem when changing the state and the type of transaction
- Fixed other minor bugs