Combining the monster-catching of Pokémon with the adventure elements of Zelda, Monster Adventures brings an all new blend of action/RPG gameplay to the Play Store! Catch, create and customize your own unique monsters while uncovering an interesting story. Journey deep into the wilderness to complete quests, find loot, and level-up your monsters. Then battle monsters in the renowned monster coliseum!
“Monster Adventures is a great action-RPG that you simply need to check out.”
4.5/5 – toucharcade.com
“The best way I can think to explain my thoughts on Monster Adventures is thus: this game has been getting in the way of my job. I’ve forsaken using other apps and playing other games for this. When I’m not playing it I’m thinking about playing it. I’ve practically drained my iPhone – then recharged it, then drained it again – on several occasions. Yes, it’s just that great.”
4.5/5 – 148apps.com
“Take your Pokemon concepts and throw them into a world with Zelda style gameplay and you’ve got Monster Adventures. While most devs are making shallow runners and physics games, Foursaken has gone deep with this hardcore monster catching game. Time will fly by as you struggle to catch rare monsters and delve deeper into each territory.”
96/100 – phonecats.com
“Monster Adventures is a lovely adventure title with some big ideas.”
4/5 – gamezebo.com
• Pokémon meets Zelda!
• A seamless blend of rogue-like adventuring, monster catching, creation, and role-playing elements!
• Create your own monsters!
• Catch enemies and learn their abilities!
• Complete an interesting single player campaign, offering hours of gameplay!
• Find items and loot deep in the wilderness!
• Rogue-like gameplay: the deeper into the wilderness you go, the better loot you find! Be careful, though - if you fall, you'll come back empty handed!
• RPG elements: level-up your monster, find and buy items, and more!
• Embark on quests and complete a variety of challenges!
• Battle other monsters in the Monster Games arena!
• A variety of customizable control schemes, from standard dual stick, to auto attack, to one-handed, and more!
- Added multiplayer!
- Added achievements!
- Added Intel device support
- Fixed boot up crashes on a lot of devices
- Fixed some random crashes