This is a simple calendar widget that shows the dates of a month on your Android home screen.
If you are looking for a simple, lightweight but still customizable month view on your screen, this app is for you.
Please note that this app was designed from the beginning to be only a month viewer, not a complete calendar app. This means that with MCW alone you cannot see your appointments. However, you can add basic event management to it if you download the extension app (more on this below).
HOW TO USE IT
The calendar in this app is a home screen widget. Since widgets on Android work right on the home screen, you don't have to "open" this calendar: just go to the list of available widgets in your device, find MCW there and drop it to the screen.
After choosing your preferences in the Settings screen you'll have the widget ready to use.
Don't forget that you can resize it, and also put more than one widget on the screen.
MCW is extensible. There are 2 separate apps that enhance the basic widget:
• MCW Calendar Events extension: Manage your calendar events right on the widget
• MCW Lockscreen extension: Use the widget also in the lockscreen of your Android 4.2 to 4.4 device
You will find them here in the Play Store under "More from developer".
Both apps are paid. If you find MCW useful please consider buying the extensions to support further development of these apps. Thanks in advance!
GETTING HELP/GIVING FEEDBACK
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, want to give feedback or report a bug, these are your options:
• Email me directly
• Post a comment in the Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
• Mention me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD
I usually respond within 24 business hours. Spanish, English and Portuguese are OK, otherwise write in your language and we'll see if Google Translate helps :)
- FIXED: Today mark size fixed for high density devices
- FIXED (MCW Calendar Events users): Mark for dates size fixed for high density devices
- FIXED: Transparency setting working for all devices