Stop driving in circles, avoid parking tickets, head directly to the right street!
Find a free parking in the nearest residential street when driving in Montreal.
An Open Source project done in collaboration with Montréal Ouvert.
Park Catcher is powered by The City of Montreal Open Data Portal, in compliance with its Open Data license.
Data source: http://donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca/fiche/stationnement-rue/
Data Licence: http://donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca/licence-texte-complet
Using the map
- The interactive map and the search engine allow you to find spots where parking is allowed for the time period you need.
- Tap on a parking post, displayed in green, to display the next no-parking period in that area.
- Zones where parking is forbidden are hidden from the map.
- Tap the date at the screen bottom to select the time period for which you need a parking spot.
- Small changes: layout, navigation and Material Design guidelines.
- Minor bug fixes and compatibility issues (Gingerbread to Lollipop).
- Next update will contain Parking 2015 data!