* INITIAL FULL BETA RELEASE *
Stressed? Depressed? Overwhelmed? Frustrated?
Looking for an outlet to share your real feelings/mood without the need to maintain your Social Media persona?
MoodUp provides an environment for you to share your mood, and receive supportive comments/feedback from other users.
The idea is simple:
- Share your mood with the MoodUp community
- Other users post helpful comments/feedback
- You thank and rate the feedback
Mood posters receive helpful, supportive comments back from the MoodUp community...
Commenters are rewarded with some thanks and a rating...
- Mood posts are anonymous. Feel free to share and express your real feelings without worrying about what your Facebook 'friends' would think.
- Support others by commenting. Commenters are identified only by their selected icon/image.
- Minimize irrelevant posts. You can mark a mood or comment as inappropriate (long press).
- Reduce harrassment. Rating a comment as zero will block further comments by that user against that mood.
This is an initial Beta release. Expect issues, crashes, etc.
General feedback welcomed - let us know what you like, dont like, think should be improved, etc.
Note: The current version is suited to small screens. The tablet layout is a little 'all over the place' :-(
Initial Beta Release.
Updated initial help screens.
Partial support for marking Moods/Comments as Inappropriate.
Bug fix for country location data.