The Mopar® Owner’s Companion is the essential app for owners of 2011-2015 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT® or FIAT® vehicle(s), putting driver and lifestyle information right at your fingertips. An essential extension of your vehicle, the Mopar® Owner’s Companion app provides comprehensive information about product features, a tour through your vehicle’s heritage, a guide for what steps to take following an accident, and more.
Now with login capabilities, Mopar® Owner Connect users are able to login to their accounts and receive information on their own vehicle, including viewing recalls, service contract status, suggested upcoming maintenance based on your mileage and viewing and recording your vehicle’s maintenance records. All you have to do is login, scan your VIN number, or select your Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT® or FIAT® vehicle(s) and enjoy the ride.
This app requires access to the following device and user information:
- Identity: We access identity information to allow you to automatically sign in if you select “Remember Me” at login and to utilize the Visual Search tool.
- Location: We access your location to allow you to search for dealerships and repair shops, to capture your location for accident reports and to utilize the parking reminder tool.
- Phone: We access your phone to allow you to call phone numbers by simply tapping on them within the app.
- Photos/Media/Files and Camera: We access your camera and photos to allow you to customize your profile and to add images to accident reports.
- Support for owners of select 2011-2015 model year Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT® or Fiat® vehicles.
- Login for Mopar® Owner Connect users to access information specific to their vehicle, including:
• Access to Mopar® Owner Connect profile information.
• A vehicle maintenance section, allowing users to view upcoming maintenance (based on mileage), view dealer and non-dealer maintenance/service records, and record maintenance within the app.
• Recall information, detailing recalls on all associated vehicles.
• Information on the status of any associated service contract.
- Visual Search tool, allowing users to understand warning indicators on their dashboard in real-time, with no more effort than holding their device over the warning light.
- An Accident Assistant which provides users the ability to document and track accident details on their mobile device and locate certified Chrysler repair shops.
- Vehicle information such as operating instructions, warning and indicator lights, inspection and maintenance schedules, and emergency procedures, all easily accessible using categories, bookmarks, search and an A-Z index.
- Handy utilities including a parking reminder and dealer locator.
- Access to brand lifestyle information, including social media networks, brand heritage, and parts and accessories for your vehicle.
©2015 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT and Mopar are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. FIAT is a registered trademark of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communication S.p.A., used under license by FCA US LLC.
• VIN Scanner Library Updates
• Bug Fixes