*** I HAVE A SEPARATE GUIDE OUT FOR MORTAL KOMBAT X NOW, CHECK IT OUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE GUIDE FOR MKX!! ***
Be the first on your block to have all of the latest and greatest moves for the all new Mortal Kombat! Released for Xbox 360 and PS3 in 2011, the Klassic Kombatants are back!
With this guide you have quick access to the following:
- Basik Attacks - Unique normals per character!
- Special Attacks - Including fireballs and teleports!
- Super Meter Attacks - Enhanced, Tag, and X-Ray Attacks!
- Kombos - All the kombos you need!
- Finishing moves, including Stage Fatalities and Babalities!
- Notes - Take individual notes for each character and save it for later viewing!
- The Kryptionary - A full list of the items and locations in the Krypt.
Included are the above for all 27 characters in both versions, as well as Kratos who is exclusive to PS3.
*** You can now also change the button icons to the liking of your choice! Simply press the MENU button on your phone to bring up the preferences screen, then make your selection, and press BACK to go to the main menu and you will now see the icons of your liking! Choose from the following:
- Mortal Kombat Button Icons
- Numbered button Icons
- Xbox 360 Default Button Icons
- Playstation 3 Default Button Icons
There have already been announcements that this game will have DLC and in the future you will receive the DLC character updates for free!
Well what are you waiting for, get the app and have all of your moves at the tip of your fingers! Absolutely no network connection is required once you have downloaded this application! Enjoy it in the dark dungeons of the basement where no reception is available!
This app is not an official guide or at all associated with the game's developer or publisher. All descriptions, graphics, and information are copyright to their respective owners and usage for this app falls within fair use guidelines. All graphics used in this app are 100% user created. This app is created solely for the creators love of the game and to help others further develop their skills at the game.
- Added Freddy Krueger and Rain data!
** IF YOU RATED LOW DUE TO THE NEW DLC CHARACTERS NOT BEING ADDED I AM SORRY THEY ARE NOW INCLUDED! **