Prepare for the CCRN® Exam with Mosby, the trusted authority in nursing education and reference.
Mosby’s CCRN® Exam Prep Lite, provides 12 sample exam study questions with rationales (1 from each content category of Mosby’s CCRN® Exam Prep app). This handy application, written by expert nurses, follows the CCRN® exam content outline:
• Behavioral and Psychosocial Disorders
• Cardiovascular Disorders, Part I
• Cardiovascular Disorders, Part II
• Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Hematologic, Immune, and Endocrine Disorders
• Multisystem Disorders
• Neurologic Disorders
• Professional Caring and Ethical Practice, Part I
• Professional Caring and Ethical Practice, Part II
• Pulmonary Disorders, Part I
• Pulmonary Disorders, Part II
• Renal Disorders
The easy-to-navigate Mosby’s CCRN® Exam Prep app includes a glossary and a complete bibliography with hyperlinks to learning resources. Elsevier/MC Strategies provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Keywords: CCRN, Certified Critical Care Nurse, critical care nursing, critical care nurse, critical care department, nursing certification, intensive care department, ICU nurse, CCU nurse, intensive care nurse, intensive care nursing, nursing certification, registered nurse