Prepare for the Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN®) Exam with Mosby, the trusted authority in nursing education and reference.
Mosby’s CEN Exam Prep Lite, written by expert nurses, provides a sample lite master exam with rationales and scores. This handy application follows the CEN exam content outline:
• Cardiovascular Emergencies
• Environmental and Toxicologic Emergencies
• Gastrointestinal Emergencies
• Genitourinary, Gynecologic, and Obstetric Emergencies
• Maxillofacial and Ocular Emergencies
• Medical Emergencies and Communicable Diseases
• Neurologic Emergencies
• Orthopedic and Wound Emergencies
• Professional Issues
• Psychosocial Emergencies
• Respiratory Emergencies
Try this easy-to-navigate app, which includes a glossary and a complete bibliography, to see if you would like the full version which contains 12 subject area quizzes and 3 full-length master exams (exams are 175 questions each).
Elsevier/MC Strategies provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Keywords: BCEN, Certified Emergency Nurse, CEN, emergency room, ER, emergency department, ED nurse, ER nurse, emergency nurse, emergency nursing, nursing certification, registered nurse