MoSIP Mobile Dialer from Voxvalley Technologies allows you to make VoIP calls from any of the android devices and it uses 3G/Edge/Wi-Fi Internet connectivity. It is developed based on the requirements of VoIP Providers business needs.
MoSIP Mobile Dialer Features:-
• Integrated application comprising phonebook, replicated dialer, call log info, automated balance display, automated IVR, network switching and consistent dialer screen
• Traverse NAT on public IP
• Auto delete Plus (+) sign when contact read from phone book
• Automatic switching to strong signal available when signal is weak [Applicable to iOS and Android]
• Excellent performance even in low-speed internet
• Automatic credit balance display
• IVR (interactive voice response) support to alert on the remaining call minutes
• Loss-less voice transmission
• Synchronization with mobile phonebook
• Stores 50 call logs and unlimited storage of contacts
• Easy adjustable microphone and speaker controls
• Automatic updates and display of real time status messages
• Customizable with enhanced branding options
• Real-time information on the current connection status
• Information on the actual account balance
• Information on the maximum duration for the call
• Connection timer
• Quick access to last dialed phone number
• Volume control
• Audio wizard
• Hold option – switching between connected lines
• NAT & STUN Support
• Encryption support
Our mobile VoIP dialer has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly. Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
It easily integrates with mobile phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.
Since its launch, MoSIP Mobile Dialer has become a synonym for applications like mobile VoIP, VoIP dialer, mobile VoIP application, mobile dialer software, mobile VoIP app, VoIP mobile dialer, mobile dialer application and many more.
Works in 4.4 (Kitkat) Version.
Internal crash Issues have been fixed.
New Login screen & contact screen.
Make Call from CallLogs on click Green icon.