Take polyhedra with you everywhere you go! Rotate them in 3D, explode their faces apart, see their duals and morph polyhedra into their duals in a couple of different ways. Show information such as face, edge and vertex counts, and where available a link to online photographs of paper models made by Robert Webb. A must for fans of polyhedra or sacred geometry.
Includes the following polyhedron categories:
- Platonic solids: tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, icosahedron.
- Kepler-Poinsot: the 4 non-convex regular polyhedra.
- Archimedean solids: the 13 convex but not regular uniform polyhedra.
Go ad-free with MoStella Silver or Gold! MoStella Silver adds the remaining 54 non-convex uniform polyhedra and a collection of uniform prisms and antiprisms. MoStella Gold adds hundreds of other polyhedra including Johnson solids, near misses, stellations, compounds, geodesic spheres, Stewart toroids and more.
Mark polyhedra as favourites for quick access.
Admire beautiful geometric shapes wherever you go with MoStella!
A great companion for my desk top program Stella. Stella has many more features, such as creating your own stellations, facetings and other polyhedra, and generating nets which you can print to build your own paper models. http://www.software3d.com/Stella.php
- Fixed problems on Lollipop.
- Fixed tap-to-unexplode not always working properly.
- Replaced Swipe-to-morph mode with a slider which appears in morph views. Much clearer and more convenient.
- Better rendering on some old devices.
- Put icons beside some buttons.
- Can now zoom when using swipe-to-explode without snapping back together.