Take polyhedra with you everywhere you go! Rotate them in 3D, explode their faces apart, see their duals and morph polyhedra into their duals in a couple of different ways. Show information such as face, edge and vertex counts, and where available a link to online photographs of paper models made by Robert Webb.
Includes the following polyhedron categories:
- Platonic solids: tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, icosahedron.
- Kepler-Poinsot: the 4 non-convex regular polyhedra.
- Archimedean solids: the 13 convex but not regular uniform polyhedra.
Go ad-free with MoStella Silver or Gold! MoStella Silver adds the remaining 54 non-convex uniform polyhedra and a collection of uniform prisms and antiprisms. MoStella Gold adds hundreds of other polyhedra including Johnson solids, near misses, stellations, compounds, geodesic spheres, Stewart toroids, etc.
Mark polyhedra as favourites for quick access.
Admire beautiful geometric shapes wherever you go with MoStella!
Check out my desk top program Stella too for many more features, such as creating your own stellations, facetings and other polyhedra, and generating the nets required which you can print to build your own paper models. http://www.software3d.com/Stella.php
- Replaced Swipe-to-morph mode with a slider which appears in morph views. Much clearer and more convenient.
- Better rendering on some old devices.
- Put icons beside some buttons.
- Can now zoom when using swipe-to-explode without snapping back together.
- Highlight button when fly-out open.
- Fixed crash on some old devices.
- Fixed: forgot current orientation and morph speed after returning from category/polyhedron list.
- First release!