Study and learn seven topics covering 175 of the most essential terms in a motor learning course.
* Multiple choice quiz, flashcards, & dictionary (English)
* Send a quiz question by email to a friend
* Post score online for global ranking
* Record and review correct & incorrect answers with email.
Eight sections to help you learn:
Section 1: Classification Systems & Stages of Learning
Section 1: RT & Information Processing
Section 3: Memory Model
Section 4: Sensory Input
Section 5: Principles of Control
Section 6: Principles of Practice
Section 7: Principles of Feedback
Section 8: All Sections
Test yourself or a friend on the go. Be prepared for anything.
keywords: motor learning theory, motor learning and athletic performance, motor learning stages, learning research, learning theory
1. Memory Model section now loads properly.
2. Signature on email has been updated.