Are you paying off debts, saving for a goal, or trying to be more aware of your spending? Now you can be mindful with your money when it matters most – right before you spend it. The free Moven app and debit card is your personal money coach that gives you real-time feedback with every spending decision.
How Does it Work?
1 - Download the free Moven app to get an FDIC Insured debit card you can use wherever MasterCard™ is accepted.
2 - Add money to your Moven card. Direct deposit your paycheck, transfer money from other banks, deposit checks with your phone, or make a cash deposit.
3 - Before each purchase, check your Spending Meter™ to find out if you're spending faster or slower than usual. It’s as easy as "staying in the green!"
4 - After each purchase with your Moven card view the insights on your Instant Receipt and learn more about your spending patterns.
Whether you’re buying groceries, dining out, or shopping, Moven automatically analyzes your spending and gives you instant feedback. Because when you spend mindfully, saving just happens!
Other Cool Features
- Forget about fees. Access your money at over 42,000 ATMs with no surcharges. And Moven has absolutely no monthly fees or overdraft charges!
- Smartwatch users get the Instant Receipt and Spending Meter™ optimized for Moto 360 and Gear Live smartwatches.
- Send money to friends via email or text at no cost.
Download Moven today and have fun with your money while getting the most out of it!
The Moven debit card is issued by CBW Bank, member FDIC, so your money is safely held in a federally-insured account.
What's new in 2.6.1
- bug fixes and other improvements
What's new in 2.6
- Access shortcuts for your spending details from the improved Spending Meter home screen
- Find out where you’re spending the most with an enhanced Spending by Category screen
- Easily change a category for your Moven debit card purchase right from your instant receipt. Just double tap or swipe a notification to launch the receipt
- Easily change a category for any transaction from within your Transaction History screen