The easier way to watch videos on your Android device. Meet MovieBrowser, a beautiful app that makes your life easier.
►►► THIS APP IS ABSOLUTELY FREE WITHOUT ADDS BUT LIMITED TO LOCAL CONTENT ◄◄◄
►►► IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR NETWORK DRIVES OR SUPPORT FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS PLEASE CHECK THE PAID VERSION OF THIS APP ◄◄◄
• Browse your local folders and setup your videos locations (PAID VERSION add network support)
• Movies are automatically identified (genre, plot, director, poster, rating)
• TV Shows are identified if the naming convention is valid (filename should contain season and episode number S##E## or ##x##)
• Associate with your favorite video player (you need one which support intents and http playback/network streaming, ie: MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, yxplayer, etc..)
• Long press on a video to share or update details
• Watch trailers from YouTube
• Sort your collection by genre, rating or genre
• Use the Play-To feature to stream videos to your TV
• PAID VERSION have widgets
What is the Play-To feature ?
Its AirPlay for android! This feature allows the control of a Digital Media Player (DMP) via the UPnP remote control protocol.
If you dont have a DMP you can configure Windows Media Player to allow remote control :
Need help ?
• On Google TV UPnP does not work when the box is connected via network cable. Please use a Wifi connection or access your library via Samba.
• Mezzmo and Serviio servers are not recognized as UPnP servers but you can play network files with the Samba browser.
• Complains and questions via the market does not help as I have no way to answer you this way!
• If you need support, please use the contact button within the app and send me your log file (READ_LOGS permission) together with a brief description of your problem.
Tags : Movies, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal, MediaHouse.
added Hungarian translation
added Czech translation