Movies by moviie.com is your #1 movie dicovery app! The app focuses on design and it aggregates data and ratings from The Movie Database (themoviedb.org), IMDb, YouTube and Rotten Tomatoes and gives you all the data you need to make your decision for the movie night!
NOTICE: This is a movie discovery app. The app does not let you watch whole movies, only trailers!
This free movie app include:
- Movie trailers
- Movie ratings from IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and Flixter
- Release dates, genres, directors and cast
- Movie Charts
- Browse new movies
- Browse upcoming movies
- Top box office
- Browse top actors
- Actor data and filmography (now including TV show appearances!)
- Search movies
- Search actors
- Browse genres
- Mark movies you have seen
- Rate and comment movies
- Add movies to watchlist
- Mark movies as favorites
- Connect with your friends
- See what movies your friends have seen
- See friends' movie ratings and comments
- Similar movies
- Create more movie lists
- TMDb login
- Show times
- Metacritic scores
FOR USERS FROM INDIA: This app gives you a lot of the same funtionality as dapple webapp. It let's you rate movies you have watched, see what your friends like, etc. The app does not integrate directly with dapple.in. Please try it :)
Feedback from users:
- "The number one free movie app!"
- "All you need to know about the newest movies in one place!"
- "Should have been the official app of themoviedb !"
- "I love that you get all the movie ratings gathered in one place and presented in a nice way."
- "The developer cares about movies and he cares about user feedback. Thank you for fixing my requests!"
If you have any feature requests, bug reports or feedback, please email them to: [email protected]
Explanation for permissions:
- INTERNET: used to send and retrieve movie data, trailers and ratings
- WRITE TO EXTERNAL STORAGE: used when you want to download photos from movies and to make the app faster with caching. This is done to not overflow your internal memory.
- Movie Charts!
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes