Call Recorder Full Version
****Delete free version before using paid version*****
The application "Call Recorder" supports:
✔ Record all incoming and outgoing calls automatically.
✔ Support audio formats MP3, MPEG4, 3GPP.
✔ Play/Stop/Pause records using Audio Player.
✔ Delete all calls from phones.
✔ Search records.
✔ Turn ON and Turn OFF recording of calls.
✔ Turn ON and Turn OFF toast messages.
✔ Share records per Email, Skype, Bluetooth, ICQ
✔ Dropbox folder synchronization
✔Audio Channel is configurable. You can use Mono or Stereo. Channel Mono is guaranteed to work on all devices.
✔ Supports the sample rate expressed in Hertz. 44100Hz is currently the only rate that is guaranteed to work on all devices, but other rates such as 22050Hz, 16000Hz, and 8000Hz may work on some devices.
If it doesn't work well on you phone or it doesn't record opposite side voice clearly:
1. Try to record with different configurations until you find best solution for your phone. (audio source, recording quality, audio channel).
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone.
3. For compatability with versions of application earlier than 1.65 use such settings Mic, Mono, 8000 Khz, MP3.
Please don't give bad rate for that. Thank you.
All calls are saved in the folder MyCallRecordings on SD Card of your phone.
Support english, russian, german, italian, french, arabic, hindi, japanese, korean, chinese(simplified), spanish, portuguese, polish, сzech, swedish, norwegian, dutch, danish, thai, finnish, malay, turkish,hebrew, vietnemese, ukranian localization
If you have any questions or suggestions please send to [email protected]
1. Support audio format MP3.
1. New Menu Interface.
2. Graphics for outgoing and incoming calls.
3. Added internal player and possibility to use external player.
1.Manual saving after each call
2.Support Android 4.4W.
3.Significant improvement for recording calls.
4.Supports MPEG4 and 3GPP.