mQuest® Survey is a mobile survey app by cluetec GmbH. With mQuest you can carry out Face-to-Face interviews e.g. at fairs or at the Point of Sale, customer intercepts, diary studies or protocols in mystery research offline with smartphones and tablets. The data collected can be transmitted and directly evaluated at any time.
mQuest® supports all common question types of the market research industry as well as photo capture, audio recordings and GPS. It is also possible to use complex filters and branchings, loops and navigable chapters.
The questionnaires are created comfortably with the software QuestEditor on a PC. Results can be exported as SPSS (fully labeled), Excel file or comma separated file. Go to http://www.mQuest.eu/mymquest to find out more about the QuestEditor and how to create your own surveys.
The extensive service portfolio of the cluetec GmbH includes equipment rental, questionnaire programming, server hosting as well as national and international on-site support.
This is a free demo version of mQuest with a sample questionnaire. Please contact us for pricing information to use mQuest in your projects.
Further information: www.mQuest.eu
Contact: [email protected]
Improving the photo-orientation for captured photos
- Task management via push notifications
- Time-triggered questionnaires e.g. for diary studies
- New question type "Mark Photo"
- New question type "File selection"
- Improvement of display options, e.g. for matrix questions
- Support of Android 6 Marshmallow
- Many other improvements of details can be found at www.mQuest.eu
- New question-type: Drag&Drop
- New question-type: Multi-Photo
- New question-type: Heatmap