MrMel Headspeed Calculator as seen online you can now get the Android version.
It gives you a good estimate how to gear your Electric Radio Controlled Helicopter.
It automatically fetching list of helicopters from MrMel's site so it's always updated with the updated list.
It will allow you to save preset (models) with your information which you can recall at any time.
It will also save last data used so you always come back with same info.
It can both give you estimated head speed or if you choose so it can give a suggestion of what pinion to use.
Do note that all values are estimated, true head speed may vary.
- Updated for newer Android devices
- YGE Governor store now has an option to select at which cell voltage you run the learning run (first spoolup) as it directly affect RPM range that it will use.
- Added Kosmik Mode 4
- Added YGE and YGE Governor store
- I corrected an calculation in regards to the Scorpion V commander ESC's
- Fixed a bug in TwoStage calculator
- Fixed so TwoStage calc setting Pinion: 10 automatically.
- Added support for App2SD function.