MSI Services is the exclusive Field Agent database provider for TrendSource, Inc. TrendSource offers a wide variety of opportunities for individuals wanting to earn some extra money on their own time, including mystery shopping, customer intercepts, professional OnSite inspections, competitive pricing audits, and much more!
The MSI Mobile app is a mobile companion to the critically-acclaimed MSI Services website for use by Field Agents. If you are a Field Agent for MSI Services, it allows you to take your Field Agent responsibilities with you wherever you go. The MSI Mobile app helps you to leverage the unique features of your Smart Phones, by allowing you to use your GPS to find nearby projects and using your phone’s camera to take and upload digital images. After using the app for a few weeks, you will realize just how efficient and mobile you can be as an MSI Field Agent.
The MSI Mobile app provides the following functionality, all optimized for the limited screen space of your Smart Phone:
- View information about your current projects, including project descriptions and manuals, as well as mapping the location.
- Input your data, which automatically saves your progress along the way
- Find available projects based on your current location, a particular zip code, or your home address.
- Confirm projects that have been sent your way by our staff
- Check in and check out of a location, which is a quick way to log your time in and time out for one of your projects.
- Upload receipts for any projects that require them.
- Contact support from the field quickly and easily.
MSI Services and TrendSource value and respect your privacy, and so you could be assured that any personal information you allow access to is 100% secure.
MSI Services Website: http://trendsource.com/msi/
MSI Field Agent Website: https://www.msishopper.net/NewSite
* Added link to upload receipt from Shop Summary screen
* Remember search parameters from previous search
* Fixed bug preventing applicants from completing their applications on Android
* Fixed bug with issue resolution involving photo uploads