The app is now open-source (source code at https://github.com/numegil/MTG-Judge). If you want to help out in it's current/future development, send me an email!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some people didn't realize that the app has more to it than the quick reference pages. Don't forget to hit "menu" when you open the app to see all of it's features!
MTGJudge is the only reference application you're going to need while judging Magic events. Features include:
- Quick reference charts for penalties, missed triggers, layers, etc.
- Searchable oracle card reference
- Complete, up to date (July 2011) Infraction Procedure Guide
- Complete, up to date (Magic 2012) Comprehensive Rules
- Complete, up to date (July 2011) Magic Tournament Rules
- Decklist counter to assist in counting decklists near the beginning of a tournament.
Please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]
about any questions, bug reports, feature requests, feedback, etc. that you might have. Please include "MTGJudge" in the subject of your email.
This app is not produced or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
- Updated Oracle text, Missed Triggers, and Comprehensive Rules to include Avacyn Restored.