This app is a life counter (and a poison-counter counter) dedicated for your Magic: the Gathering FNM tournament convenience.
Employs a layout with extra large text for the other side of table to see.
- extra large Life point display for both players to see
- keep track of Poison counters
- large buttons to adjust life and poison
- Ability to prevent screen from going off (wakelock)
- Roll a die and Flip a coin with timestamp shown
Exclusively for paid version:
- Ability to roll a d20, d12, d10 or d6 (free version can only roll d20)
- No ads
- Extra large text size
- NEW! Elder Dragon Highlander (EDH, Commander) for support of six players. Tested work for Tablet PC (we use Samsung Galaxy Tab for testing. Should be ok for Archos 70 and Archos 101)
Note: Because of the big display of life/poison status, this app is designed for two-player games only. For multiplayer support, you are required to use a device with large display.
Additional Information: Android / iPhone apps are not acceptable as a life-tracking equipment in most sanctioned tournaments (especially tournaments with REL 2 or above). (Friday Night Magic is REL 1).
Does not support HP Touchpad.
- Search for Cards
- Toggle Wakelock by clicking users' life total (2 player mode)
- White theme now available
- Possibility to enlarge font size for tablets (non-tablet users need not upgrade)
- Added Option to disable Poison Counter
- Toggle start life total (20 or 40 for both duel and EDH modes)
- EDH support (selected Tablet device only)
- Fixed incorrect behaviour of "- Poison" button after reset poison to 0