Finally an Android application that can scan MTG ( Magic the Gathering ) cards and display their online price!
Now trading cards can be done in just a few seconds, no more need to run to a laptop to search for the prices online and neither the need to write their names, just take pictures!
MTGScanner is for helping you trade cards faster, in the future we could add more features, if users find it useful and like it.
******* If there are problems focusing, please go to settings ( the gear icon or menu - settings ) and try a different focus mode, MACRO should be the best one (if the camera supports it) *******
All sets are supported starting from 8th Edition (2003) to the current one, which is Conspiracy set.
Cards are supported in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese (more will be added in the future). To change the language go to settings, multiple languages can be used at the same time (for a deck with cards from different languages) but the scanner will work slower (especially on devices that don't have quad cores).
The source of the prices is TCGPlayer.com, if you like this app please support it by creating an account when buying cards from within the application. Thank you!
We tried to make the app work on as many devices as possible, it should work on any device with Android 4.0 and a camera, but we can't guarantee it will work on all devices. Also this app needs at least 80 Mbytes of space, if it's not free enough space, it will not work properly or it will not start.
Magic: The Gathering is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
MTG Scanner is not affiliated with or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast LLC.
To see how the app is doing and which features are used more, we use Google Analytics.
- Added M15 cards to app database
- Faster loading, the app now loads a lot faster
- Set default focus modes to Macro (if available) or Auto
- Added "scan window height" setting for devices that can't focus close, decrease the value to 40 and increase the picture size (it's like a digital zoom for the scan window)
- Added help icon that opens the scan tutorial
- Fixed an issue where cards containing "at" where not found, please report any missing cards at [email protected]