This app is designed only for dual sim phones with a Mediatek processor.
- Widgets (1X1, 2X1 and 3X1) to select/toggle the options included (color of the widget reflect the SIM settings):
* Active SIMs (slot 1, slot 2, both or none)
* Data connection management (SIM 1, SIM 2 or disabled)
* SIM slot with the 3G enabled (**** thanks to Linda vZP ***)
* Prefered SIM for phone calls (SIM 1, SIM 2 or ask)
* Prefered SIM for sending SMS (SIM 1, SIM 2 or ask)
* Network mode (GSM, WCDMA or auto)
- Rules to decide what SIM is used to call a number
- Integration with Tasker actions
- Integration with Tasker conditions (SIM states, data connection state, SIM roaming, no network signal)
- Integration with Tasker events (incoming call, incoming SMS)
- API to integrate with other apps or your own application
MTK Control offers unique ways to control a dual sim phone, since you can change a SIM state without having to know if the other SIM should be active or not (especially important if doing it from Tasker).
Controlling a dual sim phone becomes easy and flexible, visit the new Google+ Community to get to know the new features, work in progress and share with others how you're using this applications. Follow the link "Visit Developer's Website" below.
If some of the toggles don't work for you, please let me know.
Enabling the active 3G slot depends on the actual phone hardware, so it shouldn't work in all Phones... please don't give bad rating if it doesn't works for you.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Used to get the SIM status to show on the toggle widgets and implement Tasker state conditions.
RECEIVE_SMS - Used to implement Tasker event conditions.
CHECK_LICENSE - Used to validate that the user has a valid Google Play License.
WRITE_SETTIGNS - Used to improve some of the options compatibility with some phones.
VIBRATE - Used to vibrate the phone when a widget is pressed.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - Intercept calls to make Call Preferences functionality work.
CALL_PHONE - Make the calls after the user choose what SIM to use.
READ_SDCARD - Present the current day logs in the Information tab.
WRITE_SDCARD - Write debug information.
******************** PLEASE ************************
DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MEDIATEK DUAL SIM PHONE (MT6572 MT6575 MT6577 MT6582 MT6589 MT6592 MT6595, MTK6572 MTK6575 MTK6577 MTK6582 MTK6589 MTK6592 MTK6595)
DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE ABOVE STATED
- Import numbers from Contacts to create rules
- Russian translation (** thanks to Combrig **)
- Enhancement to the call preferences rules enforcement (new delay option in Settings)
- Fix widget sizes on some screen resolutions
- Log/Information optimization (was causing some ANRs)
- Logs are now written to the SD card (new permissions), make sure you have SD card mounted to able to activate debug