MTK CPU-Control is a tool to set CPU frequency and voltage of the famous MT6573 CPU from Mediatek.
NOTE: This app currently only supports MT6573. This CPU is able to run at 806MHz at maximum. Please get the testing-version of this app to make sure that your system is supportet and that your CPU remains stable at maximum frequency.
MTK CPU-Control was developed because similar tools like SetCPU don't support this CPU which is widely used in most currently available dual-SIM-phones.
MTK CPU-Control can be used to overclock CPU to get more power or to lower the clock to save energy.
Dynamic voltage-Control allowes to save even more energy and enables CPU to run stable at higher frequencies.
NOTE: use this feature with care! Keep the voltage as low as possible without destabilizing your system.
MTK CPU-Control provides a CPU-Monitor to show current state of the CPU in Taskbar, dynamic frequency changing for optimized balance between maximum power and best battery-usage. Profiles can be configured for different CPU-behaviour under special conditions (Screen off, Low Battery).
- added voltage-control. Note: this feature is only available on ROOTed devices.
- revised UI. Added more Information.
- Bugfixes. Service is running more reliable now.
- changed required API-Version to support elder devices
- implemented "fail-safe-mode". See help for details.