Application "Multifeed" is intended to set multifeed offset and Prime Focus for satellite dishes. The application is more like a calculator, but it's not just a calculator is a real helper to install and configure a dish with one LNB and multifeed, which allows to make several satellites on one dish without a motorized system. Also, the application helps to know the azimuth of the satellite and the angle of ascent, as well as the angle of the converter. In general, a good calculator for both beginners and professionals to install and set up satellite dishes.
The application still represents a kind of alpha-beta version. So, waiting for useful comments and suggestions!
This version differs from the presence of paid advertising.
1. Added ability to display current azimuth
2. Sound when the coincidence of azimuths
3. Showing angles
4. Under the regime of "GPS", instead of coordinates showing 'I get the coordinates. "
5. Fixed bug with multifeed. Now, everything is relative and is placed on the screen. If you do not fit, you can scroll through.
6. The application now works only in portrait orientation.
7. Scrolling is possible everywhere
Well, a lot of other small bugs Fixed.