Munin for Android allows you to display Munin output graphs of your server onto your Android-based device. It is very simple:
1 - Install Munin for Android
2 - Set your server(s) in the app
3 - Display your graphs!
No configuration is needed server-side.
Follow Munin for Android on Twitter to stay in touch with the latest updates and information! https://twitter.com/muninforandroid
Munin for Android has a lot of fancy features:
- HTTP basic auth + digest auth*
- SSL support*
- Graph widget*
- Alerts widget*
- Multi-touch on-graph zoom
- 2 sample servers to try the app
- Custom UserAgent
* available in the $1.49 Features Pack
Munin for Android is open-source: you can contribute on GitHub: https://github.com/chteuchteu/Munin-for-Android
You can also join the app beta channel by joining the Munin for Android Google+ Community (https://plus.google.com/communities/107388806854318205826), and submitting the form on this page (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.chteuchteu.munin/join).
NB: the comments below are not a bug tracking system. If you have found an issue on the app, please send me an email at [email protected]
- Translations enhancements, thanks to @yfdyh000, @naofum, @kryskool, Karel, @gplana, @krombel, @alemani, Сергій Дубик & @comradekingu ! A huge and sincere thank you to them
- Gray out locally unsupported locales in settings