Keep track of munros climbed with this munro 'tick list'.
A munro is a mountain in Scotland with a height over 3,000 ft (914.4 m). They are named after Sir Hugh Munro (1856-1919) who produced the first list of such hills, known as Munros Tables®, in 1891.
As of the 2012 revision of the Tables, published by the Scottish Mountaineering Club (SMC), there are 282 munros. This App is based on the 2012 revision.
(Munros Tables is a registered trademark of the SMC.)
App functionality includes:
- Indicating that a munro has been climbed.
- Displaying the current total of munros climbed.
- Displaying additional information for a munro (e.g.
pronunciation, translation, height, grid reference).
- Adding a completion date and notes.
- Sorting the list (by munro name, by munro section,
by height, by completed, or by completion date).
- Using a different colour to highlight completed munros.
- Backing up and restoring the list to/from the SD card.
Incorporate the latest Munro revisions.