MuseScore Songbook lets you play and practise more sheet music at home or on the go.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
While the app has no feature to notate music, creating and adding your own scores can be done using the free MuseScore notation software for desktop.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Staff resize
* Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
* Online access to thousands of free sheet music
* Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Songbook is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Email: [email protected]
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A You can open files from email, Dropbox, websites and of course musescore.com
Q Why do I need to pay for this app while MuseScore for desktop is free?
A Your purchase is used to fund the open source development of the music notation software MuseScore and keep it free.
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
MuseScore Blog: http://blog.musescore.com
- Favorite scores from others and see all your favorites
- Updated score rendering engine
- Download a score you are viewing directly to your local Songbook
- Showing the splash screen
- Fixing badly rendered text for some devices