MuseScore Songbook lets you play and practise more sheet music at home or on the go.
The Songbook app extends the free MuseScore app with the ability to open mscz files.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
While the app has no functionality to notate music, creating and adding your own scores can be done using the free MuseScore notation software for desktop.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Original score layout
* Staff resize
* Transpose melody and chord symbols
* Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, email, browser
* Online access to sheet music shared by the community
* Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Songbook is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Email: [email protected]
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A You can open files from email, Dropbox, websites and of course our website
Q Why do I need to pay for this app while MuseScore for desktop is free?
A Your purchase is used to fund the open source development of the music notation software MuseScore and keep it free.
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
- Loop playback to practice better
- Two finger tap to hide the playback cursor
- Improved interface for small devices
- Better audio quality
- Filter your search by number of instruments
- Fix several startup and login crashes
- Fix several playback issues
- Fix count-in
- Tranpose now uses single flat/sharp