The ultimate FIELD GUIDE to MUSHROOMS, all in the palm of your hand!
They grow in large numbers in forests and fields. Millions of them are hiding in the protective thicket and many withstand an eager collector. The common mushroom, dearly loved treasure in many kitchens. But once it's found, fundamental doubts replace the initial euphoria. What kind of mushroom is this actually? Is it edible, perhaps toxic, even hallucinogenic?
Finally, you have the option to identify species without the help of a heavy book. You get a comprehensive library full of facts, figures, and images. Learn where to find mushrooms, look up if they are edible. Find inspiration and experience nature in a whole new way.
LITE version includes 15 species only!
* 300 species - 2000 images
* Extensive description of the species
* Species names in 11 languages
* Scientific identification
* Online Mushroom Consultation
* Quiz game
SEARCH AND IDENTIFY SPECIES BY
* APPEARANCE AND SCENT
- size, color, hat, gills, stem, etc.
* EDIBILITY AND TASTE
- toxic, edible, allergen, etc.
* FRUIT BODY TYPE
- belly mushrooms, gilled mushrooms, truffle, etc.
- deciduous or coniferous forest floor, etc.
- Agaricaceae, Boletaceae, Clathraceae, etc.
* MEDICINAL BENEFIT AND POISON
- antibiotic, Psilocybin, Muscarin, etc.
* Guess species from pictures
* Learn to distinguish different species
NATURE MOBILE on YouTube:
ABOUT NATURE MOBILE
The mission of NATURE MOBILE is to present exciting topics from nature and other areas to a wide audience of interested people, enthusiasts, and experts in an attractive way. You are an author or photographer, you have fascinating ideas or content, please contact us at [email protected]
CHECK OUT MORE APPS BY NATURE MOBILE
* Andoid 5.0 Support
* ONLINE SPECIES CONSULTATION - Enthusiasts from around the world will help identify what species it is.
* SIGHTINGS FUNCTION - For each sighting, you can store comprehensive information, e.g. photo, time, GPS position and location.
* TRAINING MODE in the trivia game generates your questions according to the different features of species.
* Android 4.4 - The data can be moved manually from internal to an external memory card (SD-Card).