Wake up with a random song each morning with the music alarm clock Megalarm!
This is the full version. It removes the limitations of the Lite version:
- Unlimited alarms
- Unlimited music libraries
- Each music library can have unlimited music components
- Can wake up by Genre of music also!!
Simply group your favorite Artists, Albums, Genres, Playlists and/or Songs into a Music Library. Then create an alarm and associate a Music Library to it. Now wake up to new music each day. No need to hear the same song (or ringtone... even worse) every morning. And if you don't like the song playing, just skip to the next one!
I am very reactive with bug fixes and always eager to hear ways to improve it. Please rate the app if you like it (or don't), constructive criticism always helps. However, if despite my many nights and (more appropriately mornings) of testing it happens to crash or misbehave with you, please write me and give me a chance to fix the problem before leaving negative ratings. You'll find a crash report on the SD card in the Logs folder, please include that with your message, it will help me out greatly.
It is worth mentioning that there are some really big improvements are coming for the 2.0 version. Stay tuned!
The app needs some special permissions on the phone to work. I assure you no monkey business is going on. The permissions are explained below:
* android.permission.VIBRATE: So the alarm can vibrate (if you want it to) when it rings.
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: This is to wake up the phone from a sleep state when the alarm rings so that we can play music and activate the screen.
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: So that once the alarm starts ringing, we can bypass the lock screen and display the ringing screen immediately.
* android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To initialize the alarms (if any are active) once the phone is turned on (or rebooted).
* android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: So as not to ring the alarm if you're on the phone. It will wait till you've finished your call to go off.
Needed as of KitKat (Android 4.4) to play music from the sdcard
- fix rare crash with songs that have empty info
- swipe to delete alarms and music libs (Android 3.1 and above)
- layout optimized for tablets