Music Companion offers a suite of tools (tuner, metronome, virtual tone generator...) that assist you in everyday life if you are musician, composer, whatever your music experience, whatever your music instrument...
Music Companion is:
- tuner: tone and frequency detector and analyser
- composer: tone generator including MIDI export
Read further for a detailled description of the different tools. Note that you have also to download and install Adobe Air for Android in order to use the application.
Music Companion Premium version offers you more functions convenience and benefits than lite version, i.e.:
- no advertising
- possibility to export the notes that have been composed in the generator as a MIDI file (.mid) to be able to edit and hear your creation afterwards
- adjustable refresh rate for note/frequency recognition
- multiple note generator (to compose chords)
- timbre library for the metronome
- global optimized performances
Detailled description of the different tools.
- Tuner Companion is a digital tuner that detects dominating frequencies of sound close to real time allowing note recognition. It can be used basically for tuning your music instrument or for musical dictation but also to analyse every device emitting sound. Numerous options available.
- Generator Companion plays single or multiple sounds (chord) corresponding to the selected piano key(s).
You can also use it as a fork. You can export your creations as a Midi file (.mid) in order to hear or edit your track afterwards.
- Metronom Companion is a digital metronom that replaces your classical metronome with lighting and beats.
Numerous revisions: (Air 3.6 is required)
- freezing issue at first application start might be solved
- improved performances and less use of CPU
- additional bug fixes and user interface changes