Amaze your friends with your creativity, start creating and sharing your Musical Photos!
With this application you can add music files or recorded audio to your photos and pictures and publish your work.
Every "Musical Zone" (or talking zone) can be dragged and dropped around the photo and resized to match audio files with the proper picture elements.
You can join each talking zone either to an audio file or to a recorded notes. You can add up to twenty talking zones to each photo.
Once finished the talking photo can be saved onto your device's memory, ready to be published.
After publishing your photo will be available in a dedicated web page with a unique address that you could send to your friends.
In the publishing settings you can specify if your photo is private or visible to everyone.
Add your email address to allow other users to contact you (the email will remain private and users will contact you through a contact web page).
The photo page contains a comment box at the bottom so your friends can comment your creations.
Once published each photo will be bound with a unique Internet address ready to be shared within you preferred networks.
From the publish screen you can immediately share your photo using email or facebook.
Your friends will be amazed by your Talking pictures.
Musical Photos is FREE. Enjoy it.
- Possibility to choose the image from multimedia gallery or taking a picture from camera.
- Easy to use user interface with drag and drop support for moving and resizing musical zones.
- Up to 20 musical zones per picture.
- Join each talking zone with an existing music file or a live recording.
- Load and save musical photos, view mode with auto adjusting full screen mode.
- Publish your photo on a dedicated web page and get a unique web address.
- Publish your musical photo in public mode (visible to everyone) or for your friends only.
- Decide if other users can contact you (using a contact page, your email will never be shown).
- Each photo page has a comment section so your friend can comment your creations.
-Android v.2.2 or later.
-SD memory is required for taking pictures, recording audio and saving files.
-Layout is optimized for mobile phones.
Publishing MAJOR BUG FIXED