Enjoy music videos and on the web with a playlist!
This is an app with which you can access playlists and playback online videos from YouTube, etc.
You can easily edit your playlists and freely add or delete videos.
Also, you can perform repeat, shuffle, continuous playback, etc., and because it also allows background playback, it does not interfere with your work.
If you add online videos to your playlist, you can access them without having to search.
* Main features
- It's all FREE! Have fun your way
- Search through YouTube channels
- Search by category (Japanese/Western music)
- Create playlists
- Autoplay videos
- Repeat video
- Shuffle videos
- Play videos in background
- Edit video title and description
- Select video resolution (HQ/LQ/auto select)
- Display related videos
- Share videos (LINE, Facebook, Twitter, email)
- Available in: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Russian
* Points to note
- Please remember to follow the respective Terms of Service of each video site.
- Downloading of YouTube videos is prohibited as it goes against YouTube's Terms of Service.
- Playback may default to LQ resolution when on a 3G connection.
- App may have limited functionality when mobile reception is poor.
- Deleted videos cannot be played.
- We recommend using the most up-to-date version of the app and the Android OS.
- If app behaves irregularly, close all other apps and restart the app.
- This is not a download app and does not allow you to save MP4/MP3 data.
It was a bug fix to be able to play comfortably videos.